Experience Makers Innovate took place in October at Central Saint Martins and was the first of our annual Academy series of learning events. We were joined by 30 leading figures from across the property industry for an insightful and challenging programme delivered by the academics and practitioners behind Central Saint Martins’ MA Narrative Environments course. The day was highly interactive, with workshops around customer journey mapping and activation of places that led to rigorous and sometimes heated debate.
For those who weren’t able to join us, we’ve assembled five key highlights from the day to illustrate further what our guests experienced on the day.
1. Theory: Innovate provided a rare and exclusive insight into the theoretical approach to experience making put forward by Central Saint Martins’ academics in their MA Narrative Environments course.
2. A collision of ideas: Innovate brought together leading figures from across the property industry with academics and practitioners from Central Saint Martins for a day of challenging ideas and debate. Interactive and practical group sessions throughout the day saw lively, and sometimes heated discussion.
3. Provocative keynote addresses: our leading practitioners introduced theory and strategy from experience design beyond the property industry. Attendees were introduced to the strategies behind city, museum, heritage site and even theme park design.
4. Exclusive access to CSM: our attendees were given a personal tour of Central Saint Martins’ facilities at their beautiful King’s Cross setting, with behind-the-scenes insight from current and former students and special access to the Lethaby Gallery.
5. Networking opportunities: Innovate brought together a room full of the leading figures from across the property industry and experience design and provided ample opportunities for attendees to meet, and network with each other.
Make sure you don’t miss a future Experience Makers Academy. If you’d like to be the first to hear about our events and other news, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep you updated.