Customer Experience in Real Estate:
Future Leaders Programme
A pioneering 6 week executive short course which will immerse you in new thinking about the landlord and tenant relationship. Spread over 8 units, you’ll come away equipped with the practical skills to design and implement a successful customer experience (CX) strategy that will help drive revenue, increase customer retention and build brand loyalty.
Start date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
As part of the programme you will hear first-hand from customers and stakeholders, learn from industry experts in and outside property, and be engaged through stimulating learning based on latest research and cutting edge case studies.
Get equipped and be ready to lead the future of real estate.
What will I take away from the course?
- Inspiration from CX best practice from within and outside real estate today
- Practical skills to lead a customer experience (CX) improvement project in your business
- Ability to measure your organisations CX maturity and performance in customer experience
- A certificate from UCL evidencing your attendance and CPD participation
UNITS 1 - 4
Unit 1 Building the Strategy
- From bricks & mortar to hospitality – The evolution of customer experience in real estate
- How to assess your organisations customer experience and technology maturity
- How to design a customer experience strategy
Unit 2 Inspired by our customers
- What do our customers want? – case studies on how occupier requirements are changing and impact for property suppliers
- Get listening - How to identify customer’s needs and expectations
- Experiential design - Principles of product and service design in the experience age
Unit 3 Customer experience design
- Introduction to customer journey mapping techniques to enhance CX
- Practical exercise to improve customer experience
- Innovation case studies, new technology and how to make the business case for CX
Unit 4 Leadership
- The CX skills gap – Changing roles in real estate and how to grow CX talent
- Leadership checklist – Are you ready to lead change in your business?
- Taking responsibility - Your personal action plan
The CX in Real Estate Future Leaders Programme is an eight unit programme delivered over 6 weeks + a virtual site visit
Gain real world knowledge and practical tools
Apply theory and gain knowledge from practical case studies. Take back a range of tools to your own organisation:
- CX maturity assessment
- Customer research & feedback techniques
- Customer journey mapping skills
- Personal Leadership assessment
About The Bartlett
The newly formed Bartlett Real Estate Institute (BREI), is part of UCL’s world-class faculty of the built environment and is fast becoming a focal point for all built environment professionals to re-think real estate.
About Experience Makers
Experience Makers is the real estate industry champion for CX professional education and research. Supported by our founder partner organisations, Experience Makers is leading the industries transformation in thinking around customer experience and its impact on real estate performance measured in financial and social terms.