PART 2 (Units 7 & 8 + site visit)
Units 7 & 8 CX Strategy & Operational Excellence LIVE PROJECT
- Apply your knowledge to a real world business solution
- Design and present a CX strategy in multidisciplinary teams
- 'Dragon's Den' style pitch to panel of CX and industry leaders
+ Site Visit Best Practice Showcase
- Virtual/Global/Physical site visit (tbc)
- Experience best practice come to life
- Hear from customers and stakeholders'
Start Date: Tuesday 9th November 2021
6 x 4hr blended learning units (online live sessions) + 2 x 4hr (onsite learning & site visit)
Full dates: Unit 1 - 6: 9th, 11th, 18th, 25th November, 2nd, 9th December (Unit 7&8: Live dates TBA)
Course fees: £2249 + vat (Unit 1-6) Add on £746 + vat (Unit 7&8 & site visit)
10% discount for Experience Makers members; Register interest to receive course information pack for full details.
Is this course right for me?
You're an Investment, Asset, Property or Community Manager, Leasing or Built environment professional looking to enhance your working knowledge with a sound theoretical and practical underpinning in CX. Or you're a CX professional eager to apply your skills and discover how Customer Experience translates in Real Estate. You may be a service partner, supplier or other real estate professional looking to gain a greater understanding of the customer experience mindset and direction of travel for the industry.