UNITS 5 - 8
Unit 5 Working with Stakeholders & Partners
- Define your stakeholders and understand how to build strong relationships
- From B-B to B-C: Insight from end users
- Align suppliers and compare alternative approaches to service delivery
Unit 6 Performance Measurement
- Return on Experience - gain an understanding of financial and non-financial measures for evaluating CX impact
- How to implement an NPS monitor in your business
- Practical exercise using customer feedback to drive business strategy
- Best practice reporting
Units 7 & 8 CX Strategy & Operational Excellence LIVE PROJECT
- Apply your knowledge to a real world business solution
- Design and present a CX strategy in multidisciplinary teams
- 'Dragon's Den' style pitch to panel of CX and industry leaders
+ Site Visit Best Practice Showcase
- Virtual/Global/Physical site visit (tbc)
- Experience best practice come to life
- Hear from customers and stakeholders'
Start Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021 (9am - 1pm)
Full dates: 8 x 4hr guided online learning sessions
+ virtual site visit and online resources
(4th, 6th, 11th, 18th, 20th , 25th May; 8th, 16th, 17th June)
Course fees: £2995 + vat
(10% discount for Experience Makers members)
Gain real world knowledge and practical tools
Apply theory and gain knowledge from practical case studies.
Take back a range of tools to your own organisation:
- Supplier alignment checklist
- Performance measurement indicators
- Implement an NPS monitor
- CX strategy presentation skills
Is this course right for me?
You're an Investment, Asset or Property Manager, Facilities Manager, Leasing or Built environment professional looking to enhance your working knowledge with a sound theoretical and practical underpinning in CX. Or you're a CX professional eager to apply your skills and discover how Customer Experience translates in Real Estate. You may be a service partner, supplier or other real estate professional looking to gain a greater understanding of the customer experience mindset and direction of travel for the industry.