The way our customers live, work and shop is changing fast and so is the experience they expect of our industry.
Improving customer experience has become a key focus for investors and asset managers but how can you be sure that you are making the right impact and how much should you invest? The fourth annual RealService / GRESB CX seminar will explore:
- The CX conundrum - gut feeling or informed decision?
- The measurement imperative – towards a new model for measuring the return on CX (ROX)
- The ROX Challenge – the views of investors, operators and occupiers including key note speaker James Cooksey, The Crown Estate Director for Central London.
- The social agenda – GRESB perspective and impact on the GRESB Index
- Are we alone? - lessons from outside the property industry
To register your interest please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: The Crown Estate, 1 St James's Market, SW1Y 4AH
Date: Thursday 7th November
Time: 8.30 - 12 midday